Forumote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews for Forumote

Go down

Reviews for ForumoteThu Dec 24 2020, 08:21
Hello,

Here we will be posting the latest reviews that out beloved friends have created for our forum.

The latest one was made by our friend @brandon_g on #Forumotion.

brandon_g wrote:
Reviews for Forumote Yfr11
Forumote

First ImpressionsReviews for Forumote 810

Forum Appearance Reviews for Forumote 9_b10

Members and Forum ActivityReviews for Forumote 510

Staff and UsergroupsReviews for Forumote 9_b10

Forum OriginalityReviews for Forumote 710

Grammar and SpellingReviews for Forumote 10_b11

Reviewer's FeedbackReviews for Forumote 810

• Feedback

• My first impressions of your forum are pretty good. When I first visit your forum, I am greeted by a pleasant and festive banner with impressive moving snow. As I scroll through your forum, I notice the nice blue and white theme. This theme is simple, gentle on the eyes and has some nice forum icons to match each section. I would say the design overall is very nice and the strongest part of your forum as well. Moving on now to your forum activity, this is an area that definitely could use some improvement. You have several members who sign in frequently which is great, however, they do not seem to post on a daily basis outside of the forum games section. This is a serious problem for any forum, which is why I rated so low on this one. My recommendation would be to try and run some contests or events where members can win points, double points, etc. for participating. This might help boost activity within the forum. Moving on to your staff and usergroups, I find your usergroups to be spot on for the type of forum you are running. You do not have too many staff members, which is fine for the amount of activity you have at the moment. Moving on to forum originality, I find your forum design to be very unique and original, however, the forum services and categories are very common ones that can be found on any forum. Ideally you want to have at least one thing (aside from design) that can really make your forum stand out from the crowd. I would brain storm ideas of something that you could offer that is hard to find anywhere else. I might be able to help offer some brain storming ideas in a future, more in-depth review of your forum, but for now let us move on to spelling and grammar. I have not spotted any grammar or spelling errors on your forum which is fantastic. Finally, to summarize all that I have mentioned in this review, your forum design is simple, yet looks great and is unique to your forum. The forum design is probably your forum’s strongest feature at the moment. Your forum has active members who sign in often, but do not post frequently. This makes your forum activity the weakest part of your forum at the moment, but by running contests and encouraging members to create engaging posts, I am sure this can be improved. Your forum’s services and sections are very useful services, but also common ones that can be found on many forums, finding a unique thing that users can find only on your forum might further help your forum activity as well. Overall, you are off to a good start in many aspects of your forum, with some minor improvements and a light push to get it going, I think your forum has the potential to be a great forum services site.

I hope you have enjoyed this review; it has been a pleasure to write it and review your forum for you. I look forward to reviewing it again (perhaps in more depth) in the future.

• Forum Strengths

• Great Forum Design
    • Good user groups and sufficient staff
    • Useful services offered

• Forum Weaknesses

• Activity
    • Lack of any unique services or features

Average Review Score:6.71/10

We thank him for this amazing review. I am looking forward for any comments about this ! Smile

Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all!
TheCrowTheCrow
Owner

https://forumote.forumotion.com
Donate Points

Back to top Go down